Wednesday, October 12, 2011

YMCA Internship

Sorry for the late update but I'm still getting use to the whole blog thing, I will update more often now that I'm working a lot more than I use to and I'm also really happy with my classes here at Ringling College.

But anyways this summer I started an Internship with the Sarasota YMCA. They are starting an event next year called The Health and Fitness week, along with the Ringling Bridge Run, and what they want us (I'm also working with Rick St. Louis (Advertising '13) a friend and good advertiser) is to brand the event for them. So here is some stuff I've done so far, along with process work. Hope you guys like it!








This is the one that they've like the most even though they want to use the color variations as well in other stuff.

1 comment:

  1. love the simple, clean lines, and the preeettyyy colooorss 8D

    ReplyDelete